Are you a doctor who is into publications?
- Conferences and seminars.
- Writing expeditions.
- Reading sessions to promote the reading culture among doctors, medical students, paramedics etc.
- Publications / distribution of inspirational literatures.
- Award of prizes including the James Horton Prize for literary excellence
- Charity programmes for the needy, the handicapped and the less-privileged
- Safeguarding the Health of Literature as well as the Literature of Health
- Networking with bodies/organizations with similar objectives worldwide.
Do you have a book you'd love to recommend ?
Reach out to us!
The International Society of Doctors in Literature, ISDL (formerly Confederation of Doctors in Literature, CODIL), is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization committed to the promotion of literature and other creative endeavours among members of the noble profession of medicine.