Are you a doctor who is into publications?
- When the gate of friendship opens, the cascading wind of fraternization wafts through the unguarded doors of ventilated passion, carrying on its wings both friends and foes.
- Reading, writing and speaking constitute the trinity of sound education.
- The world is a large courtroom where we repeatedly stand trial before Man and Nature.
- A friend is like the waters of an ocean; vast enough to accommodate your weaknesses and deep enough to drown you.
- He is an incorrigible liar who says he has never been jailed in his life. I served my prison term for nine months in the solitary cell of my mother’s womb. What about you?
- A good teacher is a good student of his students.
- When I was dead in sleep, I saw death in its monstrous majesty.
- To be a good doctor, you must learn to fall sick. But you must also learn to recover fast.
Do you have a book you'd love to recommend ?
Reach out to us!
The International Society of Doctors in Literature, ISDL (formerly Confederation of Doctors in Literature, CODIL), is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization committed to the promotion of literature and other creative endeavours among members of the noble profession of medicine.